Monday, May 28, 2007

I LOVE Spongebob!


Makenzie is a big fan of Spongebob! She loves the TV show and she loves the water. Speaking of water, she said the funniest thing to her teacher the other day. Her teacher had a zucchini under the table and said, "Does anyone know what a zucchini is?" Makenzie started waving her hand and saying, "I know, I know, a zucchini is a little tiny bathing suit!" Her teacher about fell over laughing. Kenz had just been given a cute little bikini the week before and she confused the two. So funny!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

THat's soo stinkin cute! I love your blog! Your pictures and stories are so cute. I love the wall climbers. I was just telling Jase that I can't wait til Jaden figures that little trick out. I love it. FUn stuff!

Kristal said...

THat's soo stinkin cute! I love your blog! Your pictures and stories are so cute. I love the wall climbers. I was just telling Jase that I can't wait til Jaden figures that little trick out. I love it. FUn stuff!

Audycamp said...

Funny!! about 2 years ago Spence did the same thing. We were at church of all places & in his class he drew a "zucchini" When I asked him what it was a picture of, he said really loud in the hallway.."Mom it's a bikini" don't ya love kids:)