Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Kiss Location

Ok my girl Kristal tagged me and I thought this would be kinda fun. My first kiss was the summer I was almost 16. I went back to Alaska to work for the summer, I met a boy named Klaas Deboer, he was my first kiss. The only kiss that really matters though is with Jermey. Our first kiss was when we were 16. It was in his parents van after a church dance. He was dropping me off in front of the Nuttall families house and leaned over and did it. It was simple and sweet, it was his first kiss. That was the kiss that started it all!
Ok now I am taggin Audra, Tamra, Tia, Natalie, and Angela, let's hear about your first smooch!

1 comment:

Audycamp said...

k I'm too shy to post my 1st kiss on my blog, BUT since I was officially "tagged", I'll tell you...we've never kissed before. PSYCHE!!: k that was lame I know. our 1st kiss was in my parents driveway in tim's truck..he said "I love U" right before he kissed me, so I knew it was coming. (OK,I'm blushing)