Thursday, September 20, 2007





I know this picture is kinda of morbid, but this is our special little girl. I have had this sweet dog since she was a tiny little pup. I got her when I was 16 years old. Last night she passed away. When we got home from the vet, Skyler wanted to put these flowers in with her. We also put a family picture in there and then Skyler wrote her a special letter telling her how much he loved her and will miss her. I have been a total mess since yesterday, I just love this dog so much and am completely devastated that she is gone. I haven't been this sad since my dad passed away I have to keep telling myself that she is in a better place and is happy and not in any pain. We love you Tippy Girl!

7 comments:

Audycamp said...

Oh ali i am so, so sorry. i remember in college you missed being away from her. you know i'm not a pet person but i will be sad when my families dog dies soon. we've had her since i was 14 or something. she's starting to lose it..was tippy doing the same thing or was it sudden? "Hazel" will be with "Tippy" soon and they can play together.

Audycamp said...

she does look so peaceful...

alison said...

It was sudden, up until this week she has been really healthy and happy and just the best little dog ever.

The McEwen Family said...

Alison i'm so sorry about your dog. I remember her when we were younger i can't believe you have had her so long you are lucky that you have been so lucky to have her around for so long i hope you are okay!

Angela said...

Oh! Tippy! I'm sorry Ali. She was such a happy little dog and you had her for so long! Keep your chin up, I know it's hard! Hugs.

Kristal Mulder said...

Ali, this makes me soo sad for you. I remember when my mom ran over my little dog that we had since I was in kindergarten. And she was ran over when I was in college. It was soo sad. I remember you talking about tippy at college, so I know she was part of your family.

Tia said...

Okay I so remember her, and Im really sorry I know it's hard to lose a dog, and I don't even like dogs - but I was sad when we lost ours!