Friday, September 14, 2007





So Kenzie is really into dressing up like a dancer and singing her "LA LA LA's" as she spins around the house. She is such a princess. This pict is right after she jumped off the couch and her implant headpiece fell off, so I was trying to tell her to say cheese for the camera and since she can read lips so well she says, "Mom, stop talking, do not tell me to say cheese yet because my implant fell off and I can't hear you, ok!" Oh Kenzie I love you. You make my life so fun and interesting with all the silly things you say!

3 comments:

Audycamp said...

ok i really want to see her. i think whe would make me laugh so much. i think i've only seen kenzie once when she was a baby. gllad she is doing so good!

alison said...

Yep Audy we seriously need to get together, I don't think you have seen Kenzie since she could hear. I know I have only seen Kaylea once and that was when we had the pink ladies reunion at Cheese Cake Factory. She was a brand new baby. If you have seen Kenzie though, maybe I saw your munchkins too, but I don't think I have ever seen Daylon either, we need to set a date!

. said...

I love her reaction. I have a friend who titled her blog "Where is the laugh track" it is all about her kids and I swear children make it through the hard times because of the entertainment value they provide for their stressed out parents! I love it