Friday, September 14, 2007


This is my favorite little boy in the whole world! He is such a big helper with his daddy being gone. He makes me so proud! He got his progress report yesterday and is exceeding in everything except for in writing and with that, he is right at grade level. His reading and comprehension is at a 5th grade reading level, and he just turned 7 this summer. It is such a blessing that he is doing so well especially because I am so busy with Kenzie and her learning to speak and listen. Anyways he is awsome. I know I am braggin, but I am just so proud of him! I was so worried with how he would do this year without dad around. The other day he told me, "Mom I don't want to be the man of the house because sometimes I get scared without dad here. It totally made me tear up. We miss our daddy, thank goodness he still gets to come visit us lots. This year will go by fast though and then we will all be together again. We love you daddy!

5 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

Wow! What a great kid! He sure is smart. Where is Jeremy? Why are you guys without him for the time being? I've been waiting for an update from you - very cute kids!

Jaime S. said...

Ali,
thanks for the nice compliments and did you really read the whole blog. Wow! I added you to my link too. It's good to be in touch again. You have a cute family!

Audycamp said...

Aw so cute.. he sure reminds me of spence. remember when they were babies together? & we got em on tape... i can't believe they're 7!!! (Remember being fake pregnant with spencer & makenzie)& our pretend husbands jeremy & tim..our lives turned out just like we planned. -ok & yea where is jeremy gonna be for the next year? i missed that part.. glad all is well:) love ya, audy

alison said...

Ok Jeremy is in Yuma working, he got a great job opportunity, he is the assisstant manager at the Ford Body Shop, he gets to work with his dad and has really helped get things going there. It is hard only seeing him on weekends, but I am so happy too because I know when Kenzie is finished with her school and ready to mainstream(hopefully next school year) I will be able to quit working and be able to stay home and start having more little munchkins. Yes Jamie I read all the way to where you guys were married and I think it was the begininng of your blog, I know...you think I have a lot of time on my hands, really I don't, but your blog was just so darn interesting! And Tamra, I know I hadn't posted in over a month cause my camera. I will try and be better, I always click on my friends link and there are a few that I open and always think "gosh come on, add a post." (This time that person was me.)

Tia said...

He really is a very good looking kid, and you know what keep on bragging, what if we never did brag about are kids -that would just be really sad. That being said i don't think I do it enough with mine, so you have inspired me!