Saturday, November 24, 2007

Goodbye to the Blonde!


Ok I finally did it, I said "ALL DONE!" I am tired of trying to keep my hair blonde. Until I had kids it was naturally blonde, I am sure a lot of it was cause I was always in the sun as a lifeguard. Once I had my babies, my hair color turned so dark. I went in today for a highlight, and decided I didn't want to waste my money anymore, so I had them match my hair to my roots. So I am officially a brunette. I was a little freaked out at first, but I am sure it will grow on me quick, if it doesn't I can always get it lightened again. With everything going on in our lives, I decided to simplify wherever I can. So this is me, if I was about 85 pounds lighter, I would be ecstatic!

8 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

I LOVE it!!! You look beautiful! I am doing the same thing after 10 years of being blonde i am growing mine out too. it is half way grown out so i have to dye the rest when i go home. I can't wait to see you we will be home December 23!!! Yeah see you soon!

Jen said...

WOAH! it makes your eyes wicked green! i love it!
yeah i used to be SUPER blonde, but before that i was a dark red, and before that i had it black.... i have had loads of colors, but i didnt feel like going to the salon every 5 weeks to get my roots done, so i went brown, though the hair that used to be stripped to white blonde doesnt take color like it should, it all blends in and just looks like i have highlights. :) i do my my blonde though....

Audycamp said...

You seriously look so good..& you say u want to be 85 punds lighter..yeah right..you look so good in that pic! Love the hair color..looks like some red in there. adorable Ali.

alison said...

Audy I really could lose 85 pounds, the pict is just taken at the right angle to hide the chins. I know you think I am jokin, but I am serious, I took like 6 picts and finally chose that one cause my face looked smaller at that angle. Thanks for the compliment though! Love ya!

Jeff and Ang said...

You look beautiful (; Your natural hair color is perfect for you! It brings out your feautures so well (;

Happy Hardings said...

Great color on you...i'm scared to try it-but think i'm almost there. Your looking great and your family is so growing up so fast! Glad your back to blogging!

Kristal said...

I love it a ton! I've already told you that! You look amazing, seriously amazing! Don't let jeremy talk you into going back to blonde (that's usually what happens to my brunnette gone blonde, gone back to brunette friends) Be strong!

Tia said...

I love it, I really want to go darker but I have just been a fake blonde for soo long, it really looks good and everyone is doing it I should just jump on the bandwagon - yeah for you that takes guts!!