Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ok well I was tagged by one of my favorite girls in the world, Natalie, so here goes!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Having fun at EAC, thrift shopping for 70's clothes with Nat, Tia, and Joy
2. Eating Pizza Hut pizza at my house with Natalie while she was hiding from Dave because of a cold sore!
3. At Mark, Jared, and Joel's house playing "S" games, good times, good times
4. Having a funeral for Tia's bug Lan, named after her crush at the time, she sent him to his watery grave.
5. Running with Nat after eating pounds of oranges at 2 o clock in the morning, what were we thinking.

5 things on my To-Do list today:
1. Call Phoenix Children's hospital to get Kenzie's implant appointment verified
2. Get our house add in the West Valley View
3. Work, and get caught up on stuff at school that didn't get done last week when my little girl was sick
4. Do speech and articulation with kenzie, play lots of UNO with Skyler

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pickles
2. Popcorn with white cheddar salt
3. Edemame
4. beef jerky
5. ice cream, I know, very bad

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Sublimes entire CD, I haven't listened to it since college, but I listened to it ALL the time, so the lyrics are burned in my memory
2. embarrassingly Sir Mix A Lots "Big Butts"
3. Another embarrassing one, "Ice Ice Baby"
4. "Killing Me Softly"
5. children's primary songs

5 things I will never wear again:
1. Folded over socks
2. bangs since my hair is so thin and I would be bald if I had them.
3. Stretch pants
4. pants with a skirt attached
5. Red tennis shoes

5 of my favorite toys:
1. my computer
2. my camera
3. Super Mario Brothers with Skyler
4.Phase Ten with Jeremy
5. My beads for making Kenz and friends gorgeous little bracelets

5 of my happiest moments:

1. Marrying Jeremy
2. Birth of Skyler
3. Birth of MaKenzie
4. Kenzie hearing my voice for the first time after getting her cochlear implant.
5. Our honeymoon to DisneyLand

I tag: Nikki, Angela, and Tia

1 comment:

Audycamp said...

oh the days of Lan the beetle!