Sunday, December 23, 2007

Little Ladies Man

Skyler is so funny when it comes to girls. Until this year he was friends with everyone, never cared if they were boys or girls, but now, anytime we go anywhere here in town, little girls from his school always come up and say hi and try to talk to him, girls he knows from school of course. It is so funny because he acts so odd when they do, he just walks away from them as they are talking. Or he'll say hurry mom we need to go, or they say hi and he acts like he didn't even see or hear them. I will say Skyler that girl was telling you hi, did you hear her, he always says yeah, but just hurries away. I don't know why he is all freaked out when they try to talk to him. It is hillarious, I am sure he is just being shy, but from what I hear lots of little girls have crushes on him. He thinks it is grose, hopefully that attitude stays with him for a long time to come!

4 comments:

Kristal said...

you're lucky he shys away from it. Jaden, just in the past couple of weeks, has been livin up the stud life. He's got two girlfriends named Kinsley and he asks about them all the time, and invited them to his birthday and asks if we have one of them on video from the Christmas program! YIKES!

Angela said...

LOL! Poor Skyler. It's not his fault he's so cute! My boys are still okay with girls talking to them, but I remember I was in third grade when I hit that "boys have cooties but I secretly like them" stage. Good luck!

Audycamp said...

He's such a Cutie! Aw.. boyz aren't they such fun?

Sabra said...

Good Lookin'!