Saturday, December 15, 2007

MOMMY

Ok so we were driving to Sams Club today and Kenzie says "I want another Alison Mommy." I thought, she doesn't want me to be her mom??? Then she said I want to have two Alison Mommy's because I love you so much and it would be fun to have two of you. Then Kenzie said "Daddy, wouldn't it be fun to have two Alisons. Jeremy looked at me and did a little eyebrow raise and said, "It sure would." It was hillarious, he was just jokin, but the conversation was just pretty funny. I love my family, they make me laugh all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Kids say the funniest things! I found out there's a family in our ward whose kids go to the same school as McKenzie. They have two kids who are 6 & 7 (I think, maybe they're 5 & 6) and their last name is Johnson. I can't remember the kids' first names. Small world, huh?

The McEwen Family said...

how cute yes it is time for another baby your kids are getting so big!! It so cute the things there little minds think up though!!!

Tia said...

That was cute, im glad your writing all these down. And im so excited that you get in for the surgery. I can totally hear you screaming - thats a great visual! Were doing pretty good over at my house. I love that we can check each others blogs and find out whats going on - it makes me feel like I see you all the time!

Harding Family said...

She is so sweet. You totally deserve her! good luck with the surgery! We'll be prayin for you! Merry christmas

Audycamp said...

i agree with tia. i feel like i see you and your family all the time, although i can't remember if i've ever even seen kenzie in person or just in pictures. i guess all that matters is that i feel like i see you guys. that's what makes this whole blogging thing so special. love ya. (love the funny story..felt like i was there.)

bematheson said...

That's so cute! Kenzie cracks me up! I will definitely being praying for her surgery on the 26th.