Friday, December 28, 2007

Skyler and his California shaped cheese


Ok so Skyler comes running in this morning and says "Mom look I made the state of California with my cheese." It is funny because it really looked like California. What a funny boy. Oh by the way in school the kids were suppossed to be able to identify and correctly label 12 of the states on a US map. He studied a lot and he labled 38 of the states correctly. Now this is really sad and pathetic, but he can locate the different states better than I can, I was never good at geography. Way to go little man!

4 comments:

Mauzy Fam said...

I'm no good at Geography either! Or any subject for that matter. Kids are so smart. I love the California cheese!

Thompson Family said...

What an artist! He he he!

Angela said...

Smarty pants! Love the cheese.

Audycamp said...

ok him and spencer would SO be best friends..they are so much alike.