Thursday, December 13, 2007

Update

Ok just a quick post, my last two have been little novels. I called the surgeon's office today and they squeezed her in, her surgery is on Dec. 26, 2007. Yep the day after Christmas, I am so happy, I screamed when the receptionist told me. I was like, "I love you guys!! Thankyou so much." I probably scared them, but I was just so relieved. I am dreading the whole surgery/recovery/waiting period for activation, but I am so glad that we don't have to wait for 6 weeks to get her in.!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the prayers! I'll let you all know how it all goes.

4 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Hey Alison! I'm glad you found my blog. Thanks for all the great comments. I'm glad everything is turning out as you'd hoped for Kenzie. What a brave little girl! And what a brave mom! We'll keep you guys in our prayers!

Mauzy Fam said...

I'm so glad they got you in! I'm sure everything will go perfectly! What a sweet little girl - she is so brave. Hang in there mama!

Audycamp said...

i can just see you screaming on the phone! So glad for you to get it done with & then she can recover at the perfect time! Yay for Kenzie!

The McEwen Family said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you guys!! You are still in my prayers and i hope everything goes great with her surgery!!