Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hike at the White Tank

Here is one of me and Kenz, of course she wasn't looking at the camera.


This is one of Kenz being very happy because her daddy carried her when she said, "Daddy, my feet are just too tired to walk anymore."
This is one of the kids just being cute and lounging on the rocks.
Here is one of my hot hubby and our little munchkins right before the end of the trail.
Kenz staring intently at the flower I told her not to pick. For those of you who have wondered what her new behind the ear processor looked like, well there it is, I think you can enlarge the pict and see it better.
My little monkey in the tree.


Here are a few random picts from our hike today in the White Tanks, it was such a nice day. The weather was perfect, the kids were almost perfect, and we got to spend some nice quality time together. I think the kids favorite part was after the hike when they could run around and climb trees. They also liked stopping at the visitors trailer place where they could see the tanks with various live desert reptiles. Skyler liked the scorpion, I liked the baby turtle, Jeremy liked the rattlesnakes, and Kenz liked the Gila Monster. It was a great day! If you live close to the White Tanks, I highly recommend an outing, it was gorgeous, there was even water at the end of the waterfall trail, that was only because it rained yesterday though.





9 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great day! You have such a beautiful little family your kids just look so big but they are so cute! You look so beautiful too!! I miss you so much!!!

Thompson Family said...

We have hiked at the White Tanks- it's a great place to hike! Looks like you guys had fun.

Candice said...

Alison,
How fun to hear from you! We are living in Fresno, CA. We've been here for 7 years, but we're hoping to eventually make our way down to the Phoenix area. You're family is so adorable. Of course you can link me to your blog! I look forward to hearing more from you :)
Candi

Audycamp said...

looks and sounds like a perfect day! what a great family outing:)

Harding Family said...

I love the white tanks...that's a great hike and so many family memories! What great family time! Your looking great!

Thompson Family said...

I don't have a favorite trail. When we go hiking, we just go whever, no particular spots. It's actually been a few years since we've hiked the White Tanks...now we hike on our side of town.

Angela said...

Yay! Jeremy was with you! What a fun (and might I say beautiful) day! Just right for playing outside with the family. You look so cute, were you hiding behind Kenzie? Well don't. She looks happy and healthy too. Yikes, I would have picked the turtle too! Such a cute little tree climber. We have to get our kids together to play sometime!!! :)

Jeff and Ang said...

Looks like a great family adventure! Everyone looks so happy!! Looks like the perfect day to be hiking!

Kristal said...

Awww, we only did it 2 or 3 times, but I miss hiking the white tanks! What a cute family! Kenz is beautiful!!! Too bad we don't still live there we could have all gone together.