Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Little Skyler Buddy!


So SKyler was sick with a nasty cold today, so I called in to work and spent the day with him. First we drove Kenzie to school and then we stopped by Frys on the way home for a few of his favorite "sick snacks" (chicken noodle soup, yams, spaghettios, and chocolate milk,)wierd combination , but he was happy! Then we came home and just talked for a while and then I thought I would let him rest while I cleaned our horribly messy garage. He was so cute wanting to come out and help me, but of course I made him stay inside and lay down so we won't miss two days of school/work. It took me two hours to clean the beastly garage, but I am so happy I got it done, I even vaccumed it out! By the time the garage was done I had to get cleaned up so we could drive all the way back to Kenzie's school to pick her up. We got there a little early, so we just listened to music and rocked out in the car. I miss my little boy. It was so nice getting to spend so much time together today, most of it was in the car driving back and forth to Kenzie's school, but it was so nice to just visit with my little boy, he is growing up way too fast. He is such a good little boy and so thoughtful. To all my blogger friends who have little kiddos, enjoy them, before you know it they are in school and you only get a few hours a day! Hold them close and enjoy the first five years. I love you Sky Guy!

4 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Sick day...sounds like a blessing in disguise.

The McEwen Family said...

i'm so happy you got to spend some time with your little sweetheart, Madison was sick with a fever today and all she wanted to do was cuddle which i feel bad she's so sick but i love the cuddling time. I hope he's feeling better!

Jeff and Ang said...

Oh too bad he was sick, but I'm glad you got some quality time, thanks for the reminder of how quickly they grow!! Makes me want to go run and squeeze my babies (:

Audycamp said...

Seriously, blessings come in funny ways! I kinda like when my kids are sick cuz they want t just snuggle. t boy he is.