Monday, March 3, 2008

Me and my baby







Ok so I know a few of you have made comments about how I never post pictures of myself on my blog. So this weekend, I took a picture of Jeremy and I together. We had a great weekend by the way. I love my in-laws, they are the best, they are so wonderful to let Jeremy live there until we can move back down. So hopefully everything will go well with selling our house and we will be able to be together by the end of the summer, it has been a long year apart. It is funny how much joy he brings to my life. Things just are not the same without him. Things don't taste as good when he isn't here to enjoy them with me, movies are not fun to watch without him, life just seems like it is moving and I am in this blurr without him. The only thing that keeps me so excited and happy is knowing that we get to be together on the weekends. As dumb as it sounds and yes I am stealing it from the movie, but he really does complete me. Ok you can all go puke now, but I am so serious, he is the best and I am the luckiest girl to have such a kind, loving, and incredibly handsome husband! I LOVE YOU JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Yokora said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristal said...

Holy crap, you look great Ali! Seriously, you look just like you did in college! I've gotta say I love the dark hair, but you looks just like my roomate ali in that picture. You two are adorable!

Audycamp said...

your hair is blonde again! You DO look SO good Ali! Still such a cute couple after all these years! I can't wait till you can sell your house and be all together again. LEt's just hang out a couple of times before you do that!! promise me:)

Harding Family said...

You are a rockstar! Love your eyes! Hang in there...you'll be together again! I feel your pain sister! Have a great week!

The McEwen Family said...

Alison you are so beautiful! I am so happy for you that you have such a good husband to take care of you! And love you so much!!!Good luck selling your house!

Thompson Family said...

Look at those eyes! Chad and I had to live apart only seeing each other on weekends for two months and it about killed me. I can't imagine a whole year! Hope your house sells really fast!

Sabra said...

You looked great this weekend! What have you been doing? Fill me in.

Sabra said...

I left a comment, and it didn't post. Hmmmm?

You look so great! Fill me in on what you are doing?

Jeff and Ang said...

What a great picture of you two! You are gorgeous (;

Tia said...

okay im going to puke now, just kidding i love it and love you guys. You look great and beautiful and your right there is something about seeing your face that just makes me smile. Can I come and hang out with you and Audra?

Hoopes Home said...

you 2 are so cute! WE LINKED YOU TO US. aPPARENTLY WE HAVE SOME OF THE SAME FRIENDS. WE WILL HAV TO CHAT!