Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Her Day Finally Arrived




Well my little MaKenzie Devey has graduated from Desert Voices Oral Learning Center. She has been attending speech therapy and school there since she was 17 months old. I will have to go back and edit this post later so I can add some of her earlier D.V. photos, but here are a couple from her graduation night. I wish I could have taken better pictures, but I had Jeremy running the video camera and I was having to be up on the stage a couple times during the night with my Toddler class. I just needed to post this though and tell Kenzie how proud I am of her and all her hard work and dedication. When other kids were at home playing with their parents and watching Dora and a having story time at the library , she was at school sitting at a table learning how to talk and how to listen. Thank goodness she loved school, it has forever changed her life, I know that she will have no limitations set before her, she will be able to do anything she puts her mind to. I am so grateful for Desert Voices and to my Father in Heaven for directing me to that wonderful school. Congratulations MaKenzie, you are ready to go!

8 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

Yeah I am so happy for her and that she has done so well! You guys have such a cute family!

bematheson said...

I can't believe she is graduating already. She is so so cute. Will she go to a just a public school then this next year?

Harding Family said...

Congrats...that's awesome! Way to go Kinsze!

Bottoms Family said...

Congratulations Kenzie!!!

Karyann said...

Conrats Mackenxie. you are all so cute what a great thing you found that school

Jeff and Ang said...

Congrats to MaKenzie!! I'm proud of her hard work and she's not even mine!! What a wonderful little girl you have!

Audycamp said...

Wow! I bet you thought this day would never come! We are so proud of you Kenzie!! You are such a smart, beautiful girl. Congratulations!

T is for Thompson said...

Congrats MaKenzie! What a fun day!