Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tag I'm It

So one of my friends tagged me to give seven random facts about myself, so here goes:

1.) I started babysitting when I was 8 years old, it was a family with 4 daughters, a 5-year-old with down syndrome, a three-year-old, and brand new twins. How crazy is that that I was entrusted with all those babies when I was a baby myself!!!!!!!! (Skyler will be 8 this month and I don't even let him stay home alone, let alone babysit other kiddos, how times have changed.)

2.) I teach nine little kiddos who are deaf and I LOVE it!

3.) I went skydiving and ran a 10K the month before my "husband to be" got off his mission for our church.

4.) I have an extreme fear of spiders, YIKES.

5.) When I was in college, me and a few of my roomies would put on facial masks and walk all the way to the post office to check our mail in the middle of the night. When cars would pass us, we would freeze in funky poses and be statues. I know we were super big nerds, but it was so fun, what else do you do in the middle of the night in a small town.

6.) I love Daiquiri Ice ice cream, it's been my favorite since I was 5 years old, I only eat it once every couple years, but it brings back all those fun childhood memories. Only Baskin Robbins has it, if you get a chance go taste it, it is very tart and refreshing!

7.) I talk to my mom on the phone all the time, every morning as I drive to work, I usually talk to her for about an hour. I also talk to her several other times through the day, she really is my best friend.(along with Jeremy of course.)

OK I am supposed to tag seven people now, so I tag Audra, Elizabeth, Melinda, Angela, both of them, Tia, and Natalie. Lets here your randoms' girls.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I might have heard something or other about that fear of spiders....;)

Audycamp said...

i can't find your phone number..i keep wanting to call you and then remember i can't find it...anyways loved ready your "unknown" facts. CAN'T wait to see you in a few weeks! you're coming right?

The Dover Family said...

Ok, I promise to take this tag challenge. I need to post a lemonade stand blog and then I will do this, some of my other friends have asked me to do this too, and I really am going to. It is fun to learn about people through their blogs, isn't? I appreciated your comments about Porter's first jump off the diving board. I found the same things intersting in how he jumped, I sometimes think about how much I am like a little child when I try things. Except I think they are braver. It is always easier when someone's hand is there you trust to be succesful in your goal isn't?

The McEwen Family said...

I love reading all the fun things about you and finding out things i didn't know about you! "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you!!" (i'm singing) LOL

Jeff and Ang said...

Loved all the random things (: The statue thing sounds fun, maybe you should do it again...just for kicks (;