Monday, August 25, 2008

May be a little disturbing to some.

Ok I have to give you some info before the quote. We are watching my mom's dog Kenai while she is in Alaska with my brother. Kenai and our dog Annie have had to work really hard at getting along. Kenai is half her size and he is a boy who is very.... um, how should I say this..."frisky." Anyways, he keeps trying to "get on" Annie(I know, so gross.) His attempts are not successful because she won't sit still, she trys to buck him off her back. Anyways, this morning I hear Skyler in his room getting ready for school. He starts laughing and says, "hey mom, I think the dogs are friends now, Annie is trying to give Kenai a piggy back ride." I about died laughing when he said that so innocently. I think Kenai needs to take a cold shower.

7 comments:

Audycamp said...

gotta love the innocence of kids!!! ooh that is really gross though!

Sabra said...

I'm so glad you posted this post. Now, you will have the story forever! Kids say the darndest things!

bematheson said...

haha i love it, that is so so funny.

The McEwen Family said...

that was great! kids do say the funniest things and i love it!

Tina said...

Hilarious!

Mrs T said...

Classic.

BJ said...

that is so funny! Made me laugh today, thanks!