Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Skyler is a Wolf grrrrr...





So Skyler had Pack Meeting tonight, it was his first one, they didn't really have scouts during the summer. He had so much fun, Kenz loved doing all the goofy applause's. It was cute. He got his Wolf Merit Badge and was very glad not to be a Bob Cat anymore. So here are a couple pictures from his night, oh and excuse the goofy grin on my face as he was pinning the pin on me, someone had my camera and took a picture. I was laughing because he had grabbed my shirt to pin my pin on and about flashed everyone there. It was a proud moment for me, not the whole flashing thing, but just his first step on his path in the scouting program.

6 comments:

Tina said...

I don't believe I should excuse that goofy grin...;) You are so cute!

I imagine you are/will be a really good cub scout mom.

Jeff and Ang said...

Yay!! Congratulations Skyler!! I love your goofy grin (:

Audycamp said...

ok do you know how cute you look in yellow..:) that is hilarious that he pulled your shirt too hard..that is definitely an embarassed laugh so hard grin you have on..Why can't we be next door neighbors again??

kristal said...

That's soo exciting! And you look great ali! Seriously great!

BJ said...

so fun for you! That shirt thing is funny! Jeric is always making me flash someone!!!

brenda said...

That's a cute picture! I love it!
You will love that picture years from now when he is leaving for college and mission!