Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nope, I am not preg.

OK so I have been getting lots of questions from friends about whether or not I am preg. Well my friends that would be a negative. Would we like to be...absolutely. Yes we have been trying. I decided to just go on with life because who knows when or if it will happen. I have a pretty busy scheduel starting in Jan. I am going back to college to get my master degree in Special Education with my area being deaf and hard of hearing. I am super excited about that. I can do most of the program online. I also have a job interview on Wednesday with the Southwest Regional Co-Op for the School of the Deaf and Blind here in Yuma. I am hoping I get that, there are a handful of deaf children here in Yuma and I would love to be able to take what I have learned from Desert Voices and be able to help these kiddos out here. We will see how the interview goes and if they would be willing to emergency certify me. I never thought I would be going to grad school, I am nervous, but also very excited. I know it will bless our lives. Ok well this is just a post to let you all know what is going on with me. Keep you fingers crossed. I promise to post if we find out we are expecting. Hopefully it won't be too far off, but I will just leave that in the Lords hands.

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yuma! you are back in Yuma? We have got to get togather. Call me 539-7359 Carolyn

Tina said...

I have some big spaces between my kids. People said a lot to us when there was a significant space between Ally and Kaitie. I thought it was kind of obnoxious, myself.

Good luck with school!

brenda said...

I Have a five year space between Brandon and Brady. It took me awhile with my third one! I agree with my "Dear Abby's" comment!

School sounds exciting! Best of luck to you!

Elizabeth said...

Wow I try and comment on here at least once a week. So many wonderful blogs since I have been here last. It sure was fun to see the pictures of your mom, and Eva and Jim with your family. I would love love love for our families to get together. Hmmmm... I don't remember if it was you or your mom that asked if we are moving to st george but yes this summer we will be moving there and buying our first house. John has been offered a job there as soon as he is done here and it has a good sign on bonus for a down payment. I am excited and sad to leave my friends here but it will be good to move on in our life and be done with school for him. We are trying to have another one too but nothing here as well. So as you I will just keep moving forward with life and plans and if someone is to come they will. I love my little family the way it is so we are happy but another one is welcomed and wanted for sure.

The McEwen Family said...

I hope you will be blessed with another one but I guess when the time is right it will happen. By the time I have another one Madison will be probably 4 or 5 so it will just give you lots of time to enjoy that one all by itself.

Jeff and Ang said...

I wish you luck! I know how hard it is to want another baby so bad and just not have it happen! It's hard to be patient and trust that it will happen when the time is right!! :p I hope you are blessed with another baby soon but I am so proud of you for furthering your education too!! How great of you! Good luck on the interview also! I'm sure you could bring so much to the children in Yuma! I hope you get it! Take care (:

AudyCamp said...

ok that's weird i thought i left a comment days ago but anyhow I figured you weren't prego if you hadn't said anything yet. You know we've been trying for over a year..and I have to remember it's all on the Lord's time and he knows all. Good luck Ali!

Tara said...

You are so ambitious! Good luck with your interview. Grad school will be a challenge, but definitely worth it!

Mrs T said...

After more than 2 years of trying and many fertility treatments, I can so totally relate. I'll be thinking of you!