Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by Audra

Ok so you here's what you do. Go to your picture folder and put the 6th picture in this post, no matter what picture it is. The second part of the post is to post the oldest Halloween picture you have of your family. Our Halloween pict was taken back in 1999, the year we got married and it is in the gym at the Wickenburg chapel. Oh and I have my pictures posted in the wrong order, so obviously my Halloween one is first and the 6th picture in my folder is second. So, here goes:


I think I will tag Kimmy, Sabra, Brenda, Tia, Natalie, and Tina, only if you want to though, seriously no pressure!

7 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

What a freaken cut bumble bee you are I LOVE it!!

Kristal said...

love the gumby! I liked this tag, I think it'd be fun to do more like this...the whole 5th picture in the 8th folder stuff...it's always funny to see what people have...as long as we don't get into the biggest loser pictures...ewwww, people would ban my blog!

Bottoms Family said...

I'm so glad Jeremy is better. I put his name in the temple when I was there a week or so ago. Contrats on your job!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I have missed out on so many events since I last checked up on you in your blog. I am so glad your hubby is ok. That would have been so scarey and I am so glad you didn't wait for those lab results. I am so glad he is ok. The pictures are great. I love your costumes. THanks for your comments on my blog. I explained to my friends who you were and all, sorry I didn't explain my preschool blog well. All the mom's make their post after their week of teaching. I want to turn it into a book for Porter at the end of the year.

BJ said...

cute little bubble bee! thought i'd say hello and let ya know i update our blog

Tina said...

How have I missed this?? You are so cute!!

bematheson said...

Hey Ali!!!! My mom told me that you took the carseat hooray. I totally didnt even think to ask you, i thought you guys had that, but im so so glad that you are keeping it. Seriously its brand new we used it with Jack for 2 months maybe less, and the only reason we switched was because we wanted a lighter one. Maybe this means your next one is going to be a boy ahah...