Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Night!







Ok so this post may seem a little jumbled, but I am SUPER tired. Last night was the Twilight Midnight release.Usually I wouldn't ever go to a midnight showing, but my friends Sabra and Shannon put on this great tailgate/pre-show party. It was full of friends, food, and prizes. I sat with my good friend Shelly and we had a great time! Obviously they can't fit an amazing book into two hours of footage, but they did a pretty good job! My favorite part of the night was when one of my awsome friends Stephanie won one of the prizes, it was a life sized cardboard cutout of Edward! It was so hilarious, you just have to know Stephanie, she is the funnest person ever. She is going through some extremely difficult trials that most of us could never even begin to imagine. Seeing her smile and hearing her scream and run up to her cardboard man was priceless. Another highlight of the Twilight night was just seeing old friends I haven't seen in a long time. There is a pict of me and Shelly, my friend Natalie and her sister Jana, my friend Angela and her family, and of course Stephanie and "Edward".Oh I don't think I mentioned that the girls who through this big bash actually rented out our own theater, it was great. Anyways, I have had 2 hours of sleep and I think I am actually going to go take a nap, I have not done that in years, but my bed is literally calling my name. Thanks girls for all your hard work getting this party together!

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Nice pictures! Stephanies excitement was one of my favorite parts of the evening as well.

Sabra said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! Thanks for coming! I hope you got a nap today!

McEnaneyFamily said...

Glad you guys all got to see it! I haven't heard from Jenna in a long time. If you happen to see her again, tell her to call me!

Elizabeth said...

I am a bit behind on your blog as usual.I love the random pictures of your kids. The Christmas dress is beautiful! What a fun party. I was planning on seeing the movie with a group that went last night but then decided to wait again. Nothing like that though!!! I am so glad you all had a great time.

Nicki said...

Allison!
I'm so sad I missed the fun! I think I would have traveled to Yuma if I could have just to see everyone (including Edward:)
I love and miss you guys!
Nicki

Tina said...

I can't believe it has been almost a week already!! You and I have posted some similar pictures....:)

I'm glad you had fun. I know I did!