Friday, November 28, 2008

Week of Fun~

Sam, Mom, Ali, Nicky and baby Deegan

Uncle Sam with his nieces and Nephews

Makenzie, Timmy, and Kelvin

Kelvin, Grandma, Reagan, Jack, and MaKenzie on the couch watching Wally

Granny and MaKenzie


This week Jeremy's sister Dru came to Yuma with her kids. We had a great time full of visiting, cousin sleep overs, and the park. On Wed. I turned 30 which was kind of depressing for me, but all in all I don't feel too much different than I did when I was 29. We spent the day at Bridgette's house hanging out and eating of course. Jeremy rode up to Phoenix with his Dad after they got off work, it was so nice to finally have him here, I don't know if it was becasue it was my b-day or what, but I was missing him so bad all day. We ended up staying hte night at Sara and Davin's house and then heading out to my mom's early the next morning. Jeremy took Skyler and my brother Sam, who flew in from Colorado, on a hike out by my mom's somewhere. MaKenzie just enjoyed the quiet of Grandma's house and playing with the school house and McDonalds playset that I used to play with when I was a kid. It is fun watching my kids play with toys that I did when I was little. Nicky and her little family came over right before it was time to eat. Kenzie had fun with her cousins. Poor Skyler doesn't have anyone in my family his age, so he just hung out, but he had the whole week with his other cousins, so he can deal with it for a day. Anyways, Mom outdid herself with her delicious appetizers, huge feast and great pie! She is such an amazing person. I was so glad we could be with her this Thanksgiving. We drove back to Yuma after we ate dinner, we unpacked, got the kids to bed and then I worked out because I blew it big time on Wed and Thursday. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and were surrounded by the people you love!

11 comments:

Deck The Halls said...

Happy Birthday! I wished I could say 30! It all sounds like fun!
Cousins are great!

The Cain family said...

Kenz looks so old! What has happened in the last 6 months!! I miss you guys!

Harding Family said...

I hope your b-day was great! AS my mom would say, look on the bright side your half way to 60...gotta love moms and their sayings!!! I'm so jealous you have family around. I'm so missing my bad right now.

Kimmy said...

Happy belated B-day. Nat, Michael and Daniel all follow you into the "club."
Looks like a fun week! So blessed you are to have so much family relatively close.

AudyCamp said...

So glad your mom could have her kids there for Thanksgiving! Love the cousin time! Hope you had a good 30th BDAY!! Wish I couldve kidnapped you in Yuma & taken you to breakfast or something! Love ya!

Tina said...

I hope you don't worry too much about turning 30. I thought the 30's were WAY better than the 20's....:)

Happy late Birthday!

I'm glad you got to enjoy some time with your mom.

Jeff and Ang said...

Happy late birthday!! Isn't having family around the greatest!!

KentSharon said...

Thanks for coming and spending Thanksgiving with me. It would of been very difficult if I hadn't had family around. Thanks for this last weekend. It was awesome. The shopping was so fun. I look forward to our next time together. Love you, Mom

kristal said...

Ali! Happy birthday! I had 3 of my sisters say it was a very depressing birthday for them, so I have no idea why I'm looking so forward to it. I think tbecause most people (MOST) seem to start to catch up financially in their 30's....hopefully we will! hahaha! Anyway, happy birthday, and how comes I didn't know you had a brother Sam?!

Tiffin said...

Happy belated birthday!! We miss you guys so much. We will never have better neighbors.

Jonelle said...

Thank you for getting your blog address to me. We have missed you so much since you moved to Yuma. Thank you so much for all of the "pocket" clothes for Carly. It has been such a blessing and everything is so cute.
Happy belated Birthday!