Tuesday, December 16, 2008

School Christmas Program




I videoed a lot of the program, so I forgot to take any pictures of my little Reindeer MaKenzie. She had a great time on stage, after ever song they sang, she would turn to the boy next to her and ask him if her red nose came off, it was just lipstick on her nose, but she kept touching it, it was pretty funny. Skyler had his program the second night and was in a special play called It's Christmas on Candy Cane Lane." It was very cute, he was an Evergreen Tree in it! I had to also post the pictures of my kids in the car ride over. You can tell that Skyler is crying in the picture. If you are wondering why he was so sad, just look at the picture of his sister and you can probably guess, she was being a little pill!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

that's about how our car ride would have played out too...Girls!! He looks so cute.

Kimmy said...

Siblings!
Hey can you email me your address to kimiez@juno.com? I thought Daniel knew it but alas he doesnt.

Miken Harding said...

I can only imagine the supportive fan of a mother you are! How fun your kids are old enough to do school performances!

mrs t said...

I love the story about her reindeer nose. What a character!