Friday, February 6, 2009

A few days late...


MaKenzie in her birthday outfit, six years old!

MaKenzie striking a pose

My sweet little Skyler on the go!

Monkey bar champ!

Mia and Kendra

Shelly and Claire

Pinata time~

Grandma Pricsilla and cousin Lila~

MaKenzie opening her gifts~

MaKenzie with her Aunt Angie and cousins Lila, Kiley and Jason

I have been so busy lately with school, work, Jeremy's health, and a million other things that I have not posted for my sweet little girls 6th birthday. Yes you read that right my baby is now six years old. I can't believe it, where have these years gone!!!!!!!! She had a great birthday, I made her cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then the kids went to school. Her teacher gave her a birthday crown and a pencil, she was excited. I brought her two balloons when I picked her up and she was so excited, then she gave one of the balloons to her friend so she would feel happy too. We met my friend Shelly Harris and her kiddos, Angela Titensor and her kiddos, Aunt Angie and her kids, and Grandma Devey, at the Yuma Wetlands park(the coolest park ever!) We had cupcakes, juice and a had a pinata, mainly the kids just played and us girls visited. After the party, our family went bowling. I was completely shocked by how freakin expensive it was. I haven't been since high school. It cost almost $50. for one game and shoes. So as much as the kids enjoyed it, we won't be doing that again. All in all it was a great day,a long day, but a good one. I tried to talk Kenzie into letting us celebrate this weekend, but she said that would be embarrassing because it wouldn't really be her birthday. Kenzie didn't want her day to end. I remember feeling that way when I was a kid. Anyways, Happy Birthday my beautiful little girl, I hope you know how much you mean to our family, WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Happy belated Birthday to Mckenzie~! I love that she gave one of her balloons to her friend! What a sweetheart!
So whats going on with Jeremys health?

BJ said...

fun to see a pic of miss shelley. Birthday's are so fun as they get older, at least i think. Good luck with all of your busy-ness and glad to keep in touch.

KentSharon said...

Just read your post. The pictures are so cute. I love the new outfit. Glad that MaKenzie had a good birthday. Wish I could of been there; but I will be there this week. I love you guys. Mom

Angela said...

We had lots of fun! Thanks. Oh, every once in a while you can get bowling coupons, I'll let you know if I find any! :)

Tina said...

Cute pictures...but especially the first ones, where she is in her "sassy" pose. Six! It has gone by quickly.

I think it is adorable that she only really wanted to celebrate on her real birthday.