Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break 2009!


Daddy and MaKenzie in front of us on one of the fair rides

Kenzie enjoying the science center at the fair~

Skyler and Johnny on the Sizzler or Scrambler whatever you want to call it, SKyler ran to me afterwards shouting "Mom, mom, we survived!"

Little Brynnie-Brynn-Brynn putting her Daddy in a big bubble, she had a blast!

Grandpa, Johnny, and Skyler~

My handsome man dreaming of a yummy steak dinner!

Two of the cutest boys in the whole world, not looking forward to them turning 16

Makenzie, Kiley, and Reagan


What a stud going down the superslide with his little girl!


Chain of cousins, Makenzie, Brynn, Reagan, Kiley, Johhny, and Skyler

Skyler and Kenzie looking at the fair livestock~

Skyler and Johnny soaking themselves at the castle park~

Cousins MaKenzie, Kiley, and Reagan

Johnny and Skyler hangin out on the plane~

Grandma Priscilla with the two newest Devey grandaughters Lila and Reagan

Cousins-Reagan, Johnny, Kiley, Skyler, and Kenzie, hanging out and being silly~


Kids lovin on their grandma~

I always take a picture of mom and the kids before she leaves back for Queen Creek~

Trying to get a pict of me, mom, Skyler, and Kenz, we got parts of all of us, so I guess we can say we did it.


I thought I would post a few of our highlights from Spring Break, then I will post a million pictures:
*Family movie night, Monsters vs. Aliens
*Grandma Sharon came for four days
*Daily bike/scooter rides to the park
*Most of the Devey cousins came for a few days
*Yuma County Fair with cousins
*Trampoline at Grandma Deveys everyday!
*Cubscout day camp for Skyler
*Shopping/girls day for Mom and Kenzie
*Fishing Derby for Skyler and Dad and Devey boys
*General Conference
*Jeremy's cousin Melanie's wedding reception-so fun!
*Chile Pepper, need I say more...
*FAMILY TIME GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and just so I always remember when I read my blog book, cousin Alex almost started a fire with a candle and a napkin at a fancy wedding reception, it was a close one, hehehe. Oh and another one, one of the grandkids spun around in the computer chair and puked all over Cassie F. while she and Aunt Melissa were babysitting for us while we were at the wedding reception, good times, good times. We had such a wonderful time, I am so sad thinking about the kids going back to school tomorrow and me going back to work, we had such a nice time staying up later than usual and just having fun. I am also so sad that Dru and her family went back to Utah this morning and all the other family members left too, I know times like these when we all get together are times our kiddos will NEVER FORGET!! Oh and just so I always remember when I read my blog book, cousin Alex almost started a fire with a candle and a napkin at a fancy wedding reception, it was a close one, he, he, he, oh and another one of the grandkids spun around in the computer chair and puked all over Cassie F. while she and Aunt Melissa were babysitting for us while we were at the wedding reception, good times, good times.

10 comments:

Harding Family said...

Fun times! We took B to the strawberry festival, they only let her on two rides! She takes after me...short.:) Hope you have a great week!

Tia said...

OH How I love the Yuma County Fair! Looks like you had a great week!

Deck The HALLS of HOME with JOY! said...

Sounds like a fun spring break! I agree about returning back to school! It all went way to fast!
Wow--Cousins, Grandma, fair and Chile Pepper, what's better then that?! I don't think I would want to return back to school!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, what a fun week. We are just starting our spring break. Your little girl sure got tan quick already! You and your family are so cute.And lets not forget that very cute mother of yours! Loved your family picture shot. And I am sure you will never forget the wedding recpetion. Hee hee hee..:)Hmmmm....I was wondering how do you go about making a blog book? I need to do that at least once a year. Hee hee hee

AudyCamp said...

YAY for cousin & Grandma Time! Sounds like a good week.

Kimmy said...

Sounds like it was a great spring break for you guys!
You and Tina have given me a little more enlightenment towards the fair- we have never been but I think we will definately do it next year after seeing how much fun you guys had.

Bottoms Family said...

Thanks for the great pictures :) You are right! We will certainly have to hide those two handsome young men from the girls in a few years.

Tina said...

Looks like you had a great break!

Some of your fair pictures remind me of the ones I posted...like playing in the bubbles...

Jeff and Ang said...

what a fun spring break. Glad you had so much time together and I loved all the pictures!

mrs t said...

You guys are always having so much fun!