Sunday, May 31, 2009

We are looking for a new rental??????


Jeremy and I have had enough of our condo living. Yes it is cheap, but we are ready for a little more room. I am a little tired of having to open the fridge every time I need to get in the dish washer. Jeremy wants to leave because he had such awful health in this place and wants a fresh start. So this is going out to everyone in Yuma in hopes that you may know someone trying to rent a house. It doesn't need to be anything spectacular, just a house with a backyard(preferably with grass). We are looking to stay under a thousand a month, even if it is $995, that sounds better than $1000. We do own a small dog, but she is potty trained and all. We found a four bedroom in Rancho Sereno for $1000. we couldn't call on it yet though because we just found it yesterday and of course no realty office is going to be open and show a rental on that day. Anyways, just keep your ears open for us please!!!

6 comments:

Jonelle said...

I don't know of any rentals in Yuma, but I do wish you the best in finding what you are looking for. I can relate to your frustrations of a small kitchen :)

Tina said...

Did you find anything?

The McEwen Family said...

very funny picture! I hope you find something soon! I miss you already!!

Staci said...

Hi ALi!!!! This is Staci from the biggest loser competition. I just wanted to say hi and that I miss hearing your wonderful comments! How are you? Email me @ stacigarner@gmail.com if you want to chat. Hope you are good and that you find a great place to live!!!

AudyCamp said...

find something? loved the pic by the way. :)

Elizabeth said...

What a fun picture. You are so funny. So a rental over here is a bit too far of a commute huh? just kidding. That's so fun your brother got to visit you. I haven't seen a picture of him for a long time. So that was neat to get a bit of an update on your family. Hope your having a nice summer!