Monday, July 13, 2009

Yes we are all still alive

Wow, I have been away from the blogging world for a while. I was in Phoenix for 5 weeks taking a college course there, plus one online, so I have been an insanely busy lady for the past month. Plus during that time, (I was home on weekends) I packed up our condo, and we moved to a house out by the school where I work, so this month has literally flown by. I have to send a huge thank you out to my mom who offered to come watch my kiddos M-Th during my courses. I stayed at her house in Queen Creek and she stayed in our gross condo here in Yuma. I owe her big time. My kids have never been with her like that and they loved the time they got to spend with her. She is such a wonderful grandma, the kids favorite things to do with her were to go swimming and play tickle monster. Thanks mom for all you sacrificed for us so I could get this course over with. I have so many posts I need to catch up on, but since I do not want to live on the computer any more than I have to, since I am starting another online course today, I will just fill you in on a couple of highlights from the month.

No comments: