Friday, December 3, 2010

A Lot of Catching Up to Do...


I really don't even know where to begin, I am sure you can assume that since my last post was back in September that I have been running ragged around here. I wish I could remember all of the highlights, low lights. etc. from the past few months, but my brain seriously feels fried. I am wanting to print my blog into a book again and I couldn't slurp it into a book with my last posts being several months ago and simply being pictures of my classroom. The question is...where do I begin, this picture describes how I feel, I want to pull my hair out! This picture was obviously staged, but not for blogging purposes, it was actually for a regular past tense verb experience book I made with one of my students. This particular student took a picture of me to match the sentence in our experience book, "Miss Alison brushes her hair." Obviously that is a third person singular, not regular past tense, but we were working on her auditorily identifying the difference in the verb tense, as well as learning to produce the phrases orally. The other sentence was "____ brushed her hair." I took a picture of her with the brush in her hand and her nice and smooth. Wow I have gone off on a tangent, probably because it is a Friday, well technically a Saturday morning now since it is after midnight. I definitely tend to ramble when I am tired!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: