Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 34th

Just a shout out for the love of my life. He recently celebrated his 34th birthday. We decorated the house and made homemade french toast with strawberries and whipped cream and syrup. Mmm it was so good. We cheated on our diets that day. After breakfast he opened his presents and then we relaxed a bit. He and I went and saw Sherlock Holmes at the theater and ate our weight in popcorn. Then we got pizza for dinner and watched the New Years Eve ball drop with the kids. It was such a fun day. I did have some moments of sadness thinking about New Years Eve back when I was 11 years old and I saw my dad for the last time in this life. I know that he is in a better place though and anxiously awaiting the day when our family can be together again. How grateful I am for the knowledge of the gospel and knowing that our families can be together forever. Happy New Years everyone!
Jeremy on his 34th birthday!
My handsome man!

No comments: