Saturday, February 9, 2013

Our HUGE news!

So Jeremy and I have wanted another baby for about 8 years. We had so many hurdles in our path and didn't know if it would be in the cards for us. We are so blessed to have our sweet son and our beautiful daughter, but we felt like someone was waiting to join our family. We have contemplated whether or not to start trying, finally after much prayer, I decided to turn it over to the Lord, we ended up getting pregnant that month. We know this baby is meant to join our family. I waited to take a pregnancy test until my birthday, November 26th, 2013. At 3:00 am I snuck off to the bathroom and hooray those two lines appeared, I had a little life growing inside of me, I immediately teared up and went back to bed. I lied there dreaming about how this would change our lives, worrying if we could manage it with me working, hoping Jeremy would continue to be free of his seizures, just so many thoughts, but mostly gratitude. I woke Jeremy up and he got emotional and so excited, it was such a special birthday. We thought we would hold off on telling the kids until Christmas, but that didn't last. We took them shopping in Dec and told them that after we got our groceries we would let them get an early Christmas present, they liked that plan. After we had our groceries, we took them to the diaper aisle and told them to pick a pack, they were confused at first and then Skyler says, "You are going to have a baby!!!!!!!" "Kenz after digesting it say, "What, YOU"RE PREGNANT????" "Oh mommy" (she runs and hugs me). It was so special. Now the date is February 9th, 2013 and we find out in 11 days what we are having! My due date is July 28th, it will be a busy summer, praying everything will go alright, we have some VERY scary things going on right now with my health, I will post more about that next, I don't want to taint this happy post!

Proud papa!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! SO exciting! What a lucky baby you will have to be blessed with you guys for a family!