Monday, April 1, 2013

Drum Roll Please....


20 Weeks Along


So all during this pregnancy, Jeremy and I have been having dreams that we were going to have a little girl. Until the week before my ultrasound, I was positive it was a little girl. Then one night I had a dream that I was holding that tiny little girl and as I went to place her in her car seat, I noticed a little boy sitting in a front facing carseat and was shocked, I remember thinking, wait a second, who are you???? So then I got to thinking that maybe after this one we will still have one more. That definitely threw me for a loop, but sure enough our ultra sound revealed that we were definitely having a little boy! We had the bakery write "It's a boy" on a cake and we had it boxed up nice and tight, we did the big reveal that night after dinner. Skyler was jumping for joy and said, "Yay Dad, we will have another Boy Scout." Kenzie said, "Oh man I wanted a sister." She got a little teary, but she is over it now and just excited to meet her little brother now. So we will be welcoming Talon James Devey to our family July 28th! We are so excited especially since we figured we would probably never have the chance to have another baby.
                                             

2 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

So exciting! He will be one loved little boy!

The McEnaney's said...

So exciting...he is going to be one loved little boy!